Updated: Mar 1, 2019
Ready for your holiday in Bali? Wondering what to bring along? As someone who has been in Bali uncountable times let me give you here a few tips.
What you usually wear in Bali:
- Flip Flops or any open shoes
- Short trouser/skirts
- Thank Top
- Strong Hiking Shoes if you want to go on a volcano
- Rain Jacket especially if you travel in the rainy season (Nov-Feb)
- Sun Hat
For the beach:
- Beach Blanket
- Beach Safe Container (here and there things get missing on the beach, so be aware)
- Sarong to visit temples for him and her
- Light Back Pack to get those souvenirs, carry water bottles.
For driving scooter:
- Head scarf or baseball cap under helmets you get with the scooter (if you mind)
- Wind Jacket or Fleece Pullover for the cooler evening especially on a scooter
- International Driver Licence if you want to rent a scooter or car
- Empty luggage and with allowance on flight to bring souvenirs home
- Adapter, Bali is on 220 Volts, 50Hz two-pronged ‘Europlug’ type.
Hope this helps to prepare your next trip to Bali. Any further suggestions please write in the comment below.